petak, 13. svibnja 2016.

The end of season

Frustrating season has come to an end. I'll write another text about it, in a few weeks, I just need time distance after the worst season ever. In the meantime, in the last round, only one official bet.

Lokomotiva – Dinamo OVER 3.25 GOALS 2.12@SBO
Dinamo is champion, Lokomotiva secured ELQ and I expect relaxed match with lots of goals.

This is the list of bets I'll take – not for the full stake, as the only question before the final round is who will be at the 5th place – RNK Split or Inter Zapresic.

This is short list – bets I'll take, but not at full stake:

(-0.5) INTER – Osijek 1.81@SBO
Lokomotiva – (-1) DINAMO 1.82@SBO
(-1.5) RIJEKA – Istra 1.79@SBO
Rijeka – Istra OVER 3 GOALS 1.71@SBO

NK Zagreb – (-0.25) HAJDUK 2.11@SBO

Nema komentara: