petak, 15. srpnja 2016.

New season starts today

Hello everybody!

Last season was the worse for me since I started betting. But, seasons like that happen to everyone, and since the new season of the CFL starts today, I think it's time to write few sentences. If we were a bit more lucky last season (I'm talking about the part of the season that Skeeve was in charge, if only two goals weren't scored in the deep in the injury time, last season would be almost break-even as two bets on draws would bring more than 7 points of profit). But, that's not important right now.

This season will be different, as there'll be no previews - I'll just let you know which bets I took. I'll still be taking them at 1 point flat stakes. But I decided to include bets on other sports involving Croatian teams and sportsmen (mostly tennis, sometimes basketball or some other sports as well - Olympics begins in 3 weeks).

On top of that - I'll be posting all the picks for the weekend on Fridays.

So, here we go.

FRIDAY:

TENNIS - Davis Cup: USA - Croatia

Jack Sock - (-2 GAMES) MARIN CILIC 1.84@Pinnacle - 1 point
Jack Sock - Marin Cilic OVER 42,5 GAMES 2.04@Pinnacle - 1 point
John Isner - Borna Coric OVER 38,5 GAMES 1.85@Pinnacle - 1 point

FOOTBALL - CFL
Slaven Belupo - Inter Zapresic UNDER 2,5 GOALS 1.88@Pinnacle - 1 point

SATURDAY
RNK Split - (-0.5) RIJEKA 2.16@Pinnacle - 1 point

SUNDAY
(-1) DINAMO - Lokomotiva 1.42@Pinnacle - 1 point

Nema komentara: