ponedjeljak, 7. ožujka 2016.

CFB: Monday, March 7th - We'll have a pick for today

Like I said – I'm not sorry at all, even if both bets I was considering, would be won. But, you have to know that I watched both matches live – and after Dinamo scored scored the opening goal in 2nd minute, I was more than glad that I didn't take any kind of bet on Slaven.

Over 2,5 goals on Rijeka – Osijek match bet would be won as well, but once again – I saved myself at least additional half a kilo of nerves. It was rainning all the time, it was 0-0 at the HT, it was 1-0 till 89th minute, when the referee showed the white spot (for no reason, if you ask me). And the Rijeka scored a winning goal in 93rd minute.


RNK Split – Istra match is scheduled for today, and we'll get involved in that match, so tune in at 10.30 AM GMT.

Nema komentara: