subota, 5. ožujka 2016.

CFL: Sunday, March 6th - Day off

Just like I expected, Lokomotiva beat Zagreb, but failed to keep the clean sheet. If you just take a look at the final result (1:3), it might seem that the bet was easily won. And it was only 0:1 15 minutes till the end. But, that's why football match lasts for 90 minutes. Some of you maybe asked where is the info about recored odds. It's in the commentaries, and it'll be there in the future.

Two matches scheduled for Sunday. I was thinking about +2 AH on Slaven Belupo at Dinamo, but the main AH is set on 1,75 and I'm not that brave. Dinamo has won last 10 matches, that can't last forever, but I think they'll win tomorrow - and I wouldn't be surprised if they win 1:0 once again. But, I'm more than glad to skip this one.

Rijeka will host Osijek, I planned to take OVER 2,5 GOALS bet. But the weather forecast is pretty rainy, with possible storms during the match, Osijek will surely play defensive minded, and that bet would be too dependent on weather conditions and the time of the first goal scored, so I'm skipping that one too.

Why I'm writing this? Because I won't be sorry if I get them both right and not turned them into official picks. I'm planning to pick only the best bets in the following 2 and a half months, and these two don't meet the criteria.

But, those of you who are following my picks maybe won't get a working days off - as RNK Split will host Istra on Monday, while postponed match Inter Zapresic - Hajduk Split is rescheduled for Tuesday, and we might get involved in at least one of those two. You can expect pick and preview on 10.30 AM, and if decide not to get involved, I'll announce that a bit ealrier (but still on the match-day).

Nema komentara: