petak, 1. travnja 2016.

Pick(s) coming up tomorrow!

It's been a while since my last post, but now I'm back. I don't take bets on April 1st - as funny results are possible (nothing funny in a goalless draw between NK Zagreb and Inter Zapresic), but that is one of the matches I'd skip almost any time of the year.

Croatian National Team played two friendlies - and that's something I'm certainly not interested in. Betting on friendly matches? In March? No, thanks. In my humble opinion, only the friendly matches few weeks before EURO or World Cup make sense.

Our last bet was a losing one - Hajduk beat Dinamo after a long time. Hajduk's players found their balls from Wednesday to Sunday, they sent the ball in the net early (4th minute), and Dinamo looked much worse then 4 days before.

But, plenty of action ahead of us, we'll definitely have at least one pick tomorrow, so if you want to know where my money is, tune in at 11 AM GMT, so half an hour later than usual. I'm also interested in one match scheduled for Sunday, so I'll be posting that one too.

Nema komentara: