utorak, 5. travnja 2016.

Recap and Cup

Profitable weekend, after Split and Hajduk played a match that looked pretty much as I expected. Unfortunately, Istra failed to score from their chances, but Franko Andrijasevic scored a hat-trick for Lokomotiva, so we had a tiny loss on that match.

2nd leg of SF of Croatian Cup is scheduled for today and tomorrow, but I decided long time ago not to bet on this competition. Limits are even lower than for the CFL, and results are always hard to predict. Still, if I had to pick a bet for each match, I'd go with under 2,25 GOALS for Slaven Belupo - Rijeka, and  (-1) AH Dinamo's win. But, since I don't have to - I won't.

Next round of CFL is scheduled for this weekend, and I don't see any value in Osijek - RNK Split scheduled for Friday. I'd probably decide to take UNDER 2,5 GOALS bet, but not at these odds. We'll probably get in at least one match on Saturday or Sunday, but more about that on Saturday, at 11 AM GMT.

Nema komentara: